Are you looking for technology tips for accountants? Here are ten tips that will make you more productive.
Ten Technology Tips for Accountants
Here are my top ten technology tips in no certain order (with links to prior blog posts).
- Use Notability to take notes.
- Use Office 365 to jointly create Word or Excel documents with others.
- Use Basecamp to manage projects (such as audits).
- Use Scanbot as your phone scanner.
- Use a Livescribe pen to take notes with audio.
- Use Evernote as your personal digital library.
- Travel light as a minimalist auditor.
- Use your cell phone in creative ways as an accountant.
- Use technology to save your life.
- Use technology to make your office work life more efficient.
Those are my ideas. What are yours?
Learn from the CPA Scribo newsletter!
Get my free weekly accounting and auditing digest with the latest content.