Today we take a look at compilation engagement issues such as:
- What does the new compilation report look like?
- Should a compilation report have a title and a salutation?
- Should the financial statement pages refer to the compilation report?
- How should a departure from the applicable reporting framework be communicated?
- How should a going concern issue be communicated?
- How does the use of the tax basis of accounting alter the compilation report?
- What are the minimum work paper requirements?
- Are you required to make inquiries in a compilation engagement?
Learn from the CPA Scribo newsletter!
Get my free weekly accounting and auditing digest with the latest content.